Value-matched Virtual Assistants. Flexible Rates.
We source the best virtual assistant talents there is and work within your budget without compromising quality.
Find a coworker that’s right for you.
The essentials plan helps you get your daily needs covered with an entry-level virtual assistant.
Entry-level virtual assistants have 1-3 years of experience. They execute your plans & directions seamlessly and are perfect for businesses that already has a working process in place. They are sharp, adaptable, easy to train, and can follow directions with high attention to detail.
You are best fit to hire an entry-level virtual assistant if you need routine tasks done and already have your tactical plans ready to roll out.
What does an entry-level virtual assistant do?
• Basic website developers – landing pages
• Basic SEO professional
• Basic social media manager
• SEO – analytics reporting, interpreting data
• Basic data input
• General Virtual Assistant’s – Ad Hoc & data entry tasks
• Organization – personal assistant, appointment setting, scheduling of meetings, correspondence
• Research and lead generation – analysis of potential customers, social media platforms, contact collection, products and suppliers search, virtual collaboration through podcasts and blogs
• Telesales – canned responses
• Basic Bookkeeping – trained to record business transactions
• Customer Service and Technical Support – predetermined responses for emails, calls, chats
• Electronic Commercial Transactions – processing and delivering orders, bulk listing upload, checking of inventory and assessment, returns and refunds
The standard plan helps you match with specalists who are expert on their niches.
Specialist virtual coworkers have a consultancy approach to working with you. They are able to execute tasks with a level of specialized skill, established from their training and experience of 3-6 years.
You are best fit to hire a specalist virtual assistant if you need help with collaborating, defining, and carrying out your projects & campaigns.
What does a specialist virtual assistant do?
• Content Writing and Editing – blogging and copywriting content, product listings, business communications and promotion
• Branding and Marketing – goals and strategies for optimizing sales
• Email Marketing – campaign creation and execution
• SEO – keyword search, onpage optimization and backlinking, social media engagements, traffic generation
• Graphic Design – logos, product design, website design, social media graphics, photo and design
• Content creation and editing – audio-visual and photography
• Click Funnels
• Programming & Development – website creation and design, customization, front-end and back-end, apps and software
• Project Management – specific area of management such as website build, content calendars, eCommerce supplier communication, inventory management, customer service
• Telemarketing – advanced outreach (on the spot responses)
• Customer Service and Tech Support – on the spot responses for advanced email, chat and calls
• Translation – eCommerce listings, business documents
• Excel – formula creation, custom charts and reports
• Bookkeeping – advanced accounting
The executive plan helps you match with industry experts who work with you to plan and execute the strategies needed to achieve your goals. They’re experts in an advanced consultancy approach as shown in their impressive portfolios and reports.
These VA’s come to you with highly strategized campaigns, reports & analytics, & can work completely independently for the progressive & busy business owner.
You are best fit to hire an expert virtual assistant if you are looking to establish solid processes/systems & desire virtual assistants that are highly-skilled with 6+ years of experience in the industry.
What does an expert executive do?
• Consultation – online product sourcing and arbitrage, drop shipping, marketplace-specific arrangement, Amazon private label, campaign planning and marketing through social media and email
• Management – independent control over website builds, contents, and complete eCommerce operations
• Web Development and Programming
• Marketing & Strategy (Advertisements, SEO, PPC)
• Conversion Rate Optimization
• Excel – custom reports, chart data, Vlookup, macro input
• Amazon Merch – designs, product listings
Browse Estimated Pricing on the TSU Marketplace
- ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT
- FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING
- SALES AND MARKETING
- WEB DEVELOPMENT AND PROGRAMMERS
|ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT||PRICE PER
|Data Entry Specialist||$8|
|Personal Virtual Assistant||$8|
|FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING||PRICE PER HOUR|
|SALES AND MARKETING||PRICE PER HOUR|
|Blogger and Copywriter||$8|
|Lead Generation Specialist||$9|
|Social Media Manager||$8|
|Business Development Manager||$11|
|Search Engine Marketer||$12|
|Search Engine Optimization Expert||$13|
|WEB DEVELOPMENT AND PROGRAMMERS||PRICE PER HOUR|
|Software/ Web Tester||$11|
|Mobile App Developer||$16|
|OTHERS||PRICE PER HOUR|
|Link Builder & Citations||$7.80|
We’re Here To Help
Frequently asked questiones, solved.
How can a Virtual Assistant Assist my Business?
A virtual assistant provides value to your company by managing correspondence, organizing your calendar, crafting office reports, researching, and bookkeeping. There are also VAs who offer digital marketing support, including social media management and content creation for search engine optimization.
Where do you operate, and which areas do you service?
The Speed Up Co.’s home base is in Australia, while our team works from the Philippines. However, we cater to a worldwide client base. To accommodate each client’s needs, we assign VAs in different time shifts depending on which continent they service.
What are the minimum hours I can hire for a VA?
Part-time VAs work for 20 hours a week (four hours a day, five days a week). This is the recommended time for them to accomplish the usual tasks most clients require of them.
How fast can I hire a VA?
Our hiring process is straightforward and takes only days to find a suitable candidate for you. We’ll ask for your complete requirements and preferences to streamline the hiring process and provide you better services in recruiting your new VA. This will also enable us to endorse only the most qualified candidates based on both of our standards.
How can I communicate with my VA?
Since virtual assistants work from their homes’ comforts, you may communicate with them through email, Skype, or other online chat services. If you need to host occasional video conferences, you may inform us so that we can find you someone who owns the necessary equipment.
How can I monitor their hours?
Our online portal generates scheduled weekly reports. It also indicates the time and hours your virtual assistant worked for the week. Likewise, you will find details of their productivity so that you can evaluate their performance.
How much would a VA cost me?
Prices depend on the required hours, work schedule, technical competency, and level of experience that you need. As a ballpark figure, virtual assistant services usually start at USD 7.00 an hour. We have a pricing guide available for more specific tasks and their equivalent rates, although prices will vary during the recruitment process.
Can the VA work with minimal supervision?
Definitely! Among our standards for hiring are credibility and extensive experience in being an assistant. This gives them the edge in handling more tasks because they already understand the job and what it entails. Note that you may need to supervise them when assigning a task outside of their comfort zone.